esBull follows Microsoft Solution Framework – MSF
Our process is based on the Microsoft Solutions Framework, which provides how-to guidance to manage people and processes in an IT infrastructure or development lifecycle. Originating from real-life projects of Microsoft and its partners and customers, MSF provides guidance on the application of a defined set of principles, models, disciplines, concepts and proven practices that have been shown to help support the primary causes of technology project success.
At the core of our process are eight foundational principles of MSF:
• Foster open communications
• Work toward a shared vision
• Empower team members
• Establish clear accountability and shared responsibility
• Focus on delivering business value
• Stay agile, expect change
• Invest in quality
• Learn from all experiences
We Follow SCRUM Agile Process to implement each phase in MSF.